28-06 Bell BLVD.
Bayside, NY 11360
The eMarketing Dept. can be reached via e-mail at Sales@SoftAlley.com.
1. For each visitor to our web presence (SoftAlley.com), the SoftAlley.com web server automatically recognizes the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address.
2. SoftAlley automatically collects and stores domain names, but not the e-mail addresses of visitors to our web presence. We store and analyze aggregate information on what pages persons access or visit.
3. The information SoftAlley collects, stores and analyzes is used to improve the way we do business with our current customers and potential customers.
4. Generally, if visitors supply us with their postal address on-line, they will only receive the information for which they provided us their address. Although it is not standard practice, visitors may receive postal mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If visitors do not wish to receive such mailings, they should indicate this preference each time information is submitted to SoftAlley online.
5. SoftAlley stores e-mail addresses and correspondence of those who communicate with us via e-mail. If visitor has submitted e-mail to Webmaster@SoftAlley.com or has written to any other e-mail addresses located on SoftAlley.com, they may receive mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If a visitor does not wish to receive such mailings, they should indicate this preference each time they submit e-mail to any address located on SoftAlley.com.
6. Voluntary information visitors provide through on-line surveys and/or site registrations may be stored, analyzed and used for marketing purposes only within our company.
7. Persons who supply SoftAlley with their telephone numbers on-line may receive calls from us regarding their inquiries, service requests or orders they have submitted on-line. Although it is not standard practice, visitors may also receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If a visitor does not wish to receive such telephone calls, they should indicate this preference each time they submit information to SoftAlley on-line.
8. As a standard practice, SoftAlley does not share any personally-identifiable or private customer information submitted on-line with third parties, unless they are acting as an intermediary. Some examples of intermediaries include shippers, Internet service providers, fulfillment houses and credit card companies.
Terms and Conditions
Inc. provides the information contained on this website for
purposes only. Neither SoftAlley, its
subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for any
errors, omissions or delays in the content, or for any action taken in
thereon. By accessing the SoftAlley
website you agree not to modify, alter, copy, reproduce, publish,
redistribute, transmit or upload the information contained therein
without SoftAlley’s express written permission.
You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon the content of the
shall be at your sole risk. SoftAlley reserves the right, in its sole
discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to or to
errors or omissions in any portion of the content at any time without
Posting of any information on the website, does not grant any
express or implied rights to you under any of its trademarks,
other proprietary information.
time to time access to third party Internet sites may be available
website. SoftAlley does not
in any way represent, endorse or maintain responsibility for the
content of such
third party sites. You hereby
acknowledge that any reliance upon the content of such sites shall be
sole risk. Be advised that such
third party sites maintain their own separate use policies and privacy
practices, independent of SoftAlley.
It is your sole responsibility to read and understand these
INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY SOFTALLEY ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND SOFTALLEY
EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED
WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL
MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
SOFTALLEY DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS
INFORMATION, TEXT GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED ON THIS
IN NO EVENT SHALL SOFTALLEY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND
WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE OR YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO
WEBSITE (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS,
INTERRUPTION AND LOSS OF INFORMATION.)
SoftAlley", "eSecure", "secureDoc", "secureMail", "KnowledgeSpace", and “Gargoyle” names and design logo are registered Trademarks of the SoftAlley, Inc.